These popular 'cargo scrub pants' have been made to highlight your individuality and will conform to whatever the wearer needs them to be, yet they will remain elevated in style, versatility, durability, and quality.
Designed to look great on both men and women the Mediscrubs cargo scrub pant is a timeless scrub staple that you'll turn to season after season. It is a work wardrobe mainstay that can be mixed and matched into an endless combination of professional and stylish looks with any style of scrub top or jacket. These scrub pants have evolved from the traditional silhouette to create an element of surprise with more maximalist styles and are the perfect solution to classic everyday workwear for healthcare workers.
Made with lightweight breathable fabrics that help reduce sweat, they feature moisture-wicking and quick-drying materials that go further by taking advantage of the body's natural cooling mechanism to evaporate moisture away from the skin.
If you like fashion and style our cargo scrub pants are probably a good fit for you as they lay the groundwork for an upscale look that functions at the modern level.
- reinforced drawstring with front and elastic back
- side seam pockets at ships with 3 large leg pockets
- moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric
- traditional fit so this style is suited to a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- also available in stalls (for 1.8 meters and taller)
- 70% polyester
- 25% cotton
- 5% spandex
NOTE: The colours pink, lilac, and white are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets, unfasten buttons before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
Send anything that does not allow you to perform at your best within 30 days (unwashed, undamaged, original tags attached) for a full refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a return for Gift Vouchers or Final Sale items.