Fashion is temporary and expensive. Style is timeless and affordable, and if you're ready to step up your style game and stand out from the crowd, you've come to the right place.
These regular-cut scrub pants are so popular that we have to re-stock them on a regular basis. Why? This is because you will feel more comfortable, look sharp, and work more efficiently at work in the knowledge that you are wearing a pair of scrub pants that are stylish and durable by default.
Made from unique blended fabrics that offer natural moisture-wicking properties, breathability, and ease of movement, these regular-cut scrub pants provide an overall higher level of comfort compared to some of the alternatives on the market. Made for year-round use, the unisex regular-cut scrub pant is especially favoured by healthcare workers who are constantly on the go.
Designed to look great on everyone, these 'regular-cut' scrub pants feature a straight leg with a reinforced drawstring to adjust your comfort level with ease. We call attention to the slash hip pockets and back patch pocket to maximise the storage space required throughout your shift.
- full elastic waist with internal heavy-duty drawcord
- 2 multifunctional front pockets
- moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric
- traditional fit so this style is suited to a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- also available in 'talls' (for 1.8 meters and taller)
70% polyester/25% cotton/5% spandex
NOTE: The colours pink, lilac, and white are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- exposing garments to high temperatures are not recommended.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibers in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets, unfasten buttons before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow the ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
Send anything that does not allow you to perform at your best within 30 days (unwashed, undamaged, original tags attached) for a full refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a return for Gift Vouchers or Final Sale items.