Once you have a solid selection of utility scrub pants lined up in your closest, you also have the tools required to begin experimenting with various outfit combinations, whereby you can eventually become the king of scrub-style town.
For everyday scrub pants that will have you looking and feeling great, Mediscrubs utility pants have a breathable cotton-rich fabrication, a thick elastic waistband for easy pull on and comfort, and a classic tapered cut with funky zipped pockets with that on-trend look. Utility scrub pants are perfectly calibrated to look good with everything ???? without looking like you????re trying too hard.
We designed these pants to work as hard as you do, with extra strength and all-day comfort. Made with lightweight breathable fabrics that help reduce sweat, they feature moisture-wicking and quick-drying materials that go further by taking advantage of the body's natural cooling mechanism to evaporate moisture away from the skin. If you like fashion and style our cargo scrub pants are probably a good fit for you as they lay the groundwork for an upscale look that functions at the modern level.
- reinforced drawstring with front and elastic back
- 2 front hip pockets, 2 back pockets, 2 leg zip pockets
- antimicrobial, quick-drying fabric
- Cut from a quality blend of breathable fibers, these pants are both durable and easy-care for your convenience.
- also available in 'talls' (for 1.8 meters and taller)
70% polyester/25% cotton/5% spandex
NOTE: The colours pink, lilac, and white are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- exposing garments to high temperatures are not recommended.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibers in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets, unfasten buttons before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow the ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
Send anything that does not allow you to perform at your best within 30 days (unwashed, undamaged, original tags attached) for a full refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a return for Gift Vouchers or Final Sale items.