What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option available for online orders valued between $100 and $1,300.
Afterpay allows customers residing in Australia to have their online orders shipped to them as per normal and pay this order off over four equal instalments.
How does Afterpay work?
- Checkout - Select Afterpay as your payment method during checkout.
- Purchase - Login or Register with Afterpay and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- Delivery - Have your items delivered to you within your selected delivery timeframe.
- Payment - Pay 4 fortnightly instalments
Things to keep in mind
- Order exclusions - Afterpay is only available on orders valued between $100 and $1,300 (including any applicable delivery fees).
- Eligibility criteria - Customer must be 18 years or over, an Australian resident, and must have a debit card or credit card.
- Returns policy - Afterpay orders can be returned to the Mediscrubs store. All returns are subject to our Returns Policy. For items returned we will let Afterpay know that the item has been returned. Any future payments for that item and/or any instalments you have paid will be processed in accordance with Afterpay’s returns policy, available on the Afterpay website. For items returned in store, the refund will be processed … (unless otherwise required by the Australian Consumer Law).