This Dental/Pharmacy coat has been designed with the modern dental Practice & pharmacist in mind, with functionality and style foremost as priorities in all of the garments we construct.
Dental coats (jackets) are the most important component of any dentist or pharmacist uniform. A well-fitting dental/pharmacy coat (jacket) will complete your professional image like nothing else. Whether you want to look the part or simply keep warm in a cold practice room, we????ve got your dental jacket needs covered. This jacket/coat is for pharmacists and dentists and has been designed for the traditionalist who likes a contemporary look. With a nice accent of trim on the breast pocket. The coat is easily removed with snap buttons from the collar to the hem.
Work with our experienced team to help you reflect your business and brand to their greatest potential. We will work with you to plan out the vision for your uniform and provide you with expert recommendations on the best way to achieve this.
Logo Embroidery is completed in-house by our master embroiderers on state-of-the-art Tajima machinery, and we guarantee a quick turnaround.
- silver press studs closure
- short-sleeve with functional left chest pocket with reinforced topstitching.
- back waistband with pleats for ease of movement.
- medium weight, high durability plain weave fabric.
- universal fit
70% polyester/25% cotton/5% spandex
NOTE: Colours Pink, Lilac, and White are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- we do not recommend exposing garments to high temperatures.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibers in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow the ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
Send anything that does not allow you to perform at your best within 30 days (unwashed, undamaged, original tags attached) for a full refund or exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a return for Gift Vouchers or Final Sale items.