Wear your maternity scrub pants on your terms
If you like fashion and style our MATERNITY CARGO SCRUB PANTS are probably a good fit for you. These pregnancy scrub pants are made to flatter your shape without limiting movement and feature a stretchy spandex elasticated waistband that can be flipped down or pulled up gently over the belly.
A great fitting, Maternity pant that features all the functions of our standard cargo pants with cargo leg pockets and an extra supportive band that stretches over your belly for maximum coverage as you grow.
When ordering it is advised to order your pre-pregnancy size or one size above.
Work with our experienced team to help you reflect your business and brand to their greatest potential. We will work with you to plan out the vision for your uniform and provide you with expert recommendations on the best way to achieve this.
Logo Embroidery is completed in-house by our master embroiderers on state-of-the-art Tajima machinery, and we guarantee a quick turnaround.
- reinforced drawstring with front and elastic back
- side seam pockets at ships with 3 large leg pockets
- moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric
- traditional fit so this style is suited to a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- also available in 'talls' (for 1.8 meters and taller)
- 70% polyester
- 25% cotton
- 5% spandex
NOTE: The colours pink, lilac, and white are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets, unfasten buttons before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
This product is a NON STANDARD PRODUCT
This product is classified as a customised uniform as it has been specially ordered, modified by you or by Mediscrubs at your request. Customised products are special non-standard products that have been made to order, resized or otherwise customised or modified.
- Non-standard products are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Customised or "made to order" goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
All goods are inspected before dispatch to ensure they meet customer orders.
Mediscrubs do not offer exchanges/refunds on customised uniforms or bespoke orders as these have been made for you by request or according to your specifications.