Keep the bump without the frump with this popular V-neck Maternity scrub top
Where are all of our plus-size mums-to-be? Are you expecting a little prince or princess and wondering where to go for some must-have scrub maternity fashion? we have to admit, that finding scrub maternity items can be a challenge, but we have you covered.
Two-way stretch fabric and a drawstring high on the waist give the Mediscrubs maternity scrub top the flexibility to move and grow with you. This maternity style is designed to support and flatter using your current size.
When ordering it is advised to order your pre-pregnancy size or one size above.
Work with our experienced team to help you reflect your business and brand to their greatest potential. We will work with you to plan out the vision for your uniform and provide you with expert recommendations on the best way to achieve this.
Logo Embroidery is completed in-house by our master embroiderers on state-of-the-art Tajima machinery, and we guarantee a quick turnaround.
- elegant cinching tie under the bust
- front pocket with inner pager pocket
- double stitching
- 2-way stretch
- antimicrobial finish
70% polyester/25% cotton/5% spandex
NOTE: Colours Pink, Lilac, and White are made with 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- we do not recommend exposing garments to high temperatures.
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibers in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
General Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow the ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
This product is a NON STANDARD PRODUCT
This product is classified as a customised uniform as it has been specially ordered, modified by you or by Mediscrubs at your request. Customised products are special non-standard products that have been made to order, resized or otherwise customised or modified.
- Non-standard products are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Customised or "made to order" goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
All goods are inspected before dispatch to ensure they meet customer orders.
Mediscrubs do not offer exchanges/refunds on customised uniforms or bespoke orders as these have been made for you by request or according to your specifications.